Fraunhofer IOSB-INA offers an attractive working environment in a highly innovative key industry. You will work in a dedicated team where you can contribute your own ideas and actively shape future development directions. Involvement in academic teaching is possible. Regular further training tailored to your individual needs and the best possible technical equipment are just as much a matter of course as a corporate culture characterized by collegiality.
What you do with us
In exciting and varied projects with partners from industry, municipalities and science, you will actively shape the further expansion of the "Cybersecurity" area of expertise.
High-quality laboratories with the latest IT infrastructure are at your disposal. These include the SmartFactoryOWL (www.smartfactory-owl.de), Lemgo Digital (www.lemgo-digital.de) and the Cybersecurity Learning Lab (www.cybersicherheit.fraunhofer.de).
You will work on innovative research projects, such as (1) Security Incident Assessment through AI-based Text Mining or (2) Hybrid AI Intrusion Prevention for Industrial Control Systems.
Your tasks will include:
- Agile software development
- Design and implementation of software solutions
- Implementation of scientific research projects
- Publications in the professional world
What you bring
- A completed scientific university education in computer science, electrical engineering or similar fields of study
- Interest in modern network technology, web technology, software architectures and software development methods
- German and English language skills
What you can expect
- Corporate culture guided by guidelines and characterized by respect and collegiality
- Close cooperation/contacts with medium-sized companies in the region
- Professional and personal development
- Possibility of promotion
We support you in balancing work and family, e.g. through home office, flexible working hours.
We value and promote the diversity of our employees' skills and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of age, gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, and sexual orientation and identity.
The weekly working time is 39 hours. The position can also be filled on a part-time basis. Employment, compensation, and benefits are based on the collective bargaining agreement for the public sector (TVöD). In addition, Fraunhofer may grant performance- and success-based variable compensation components.
With its focus on future-relevant key technologies and on the exploitation of results in business and industry, the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft plays a central role in the innovation process. As a guide and stimulus for innovative developments and scientific excellence, it helps to shape our society and our future.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply online now with your meaningful application documents.
We look forward to getting to know you!
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position:
Dr.-Ing. Jens Otto
Group Manager Cybersecurity Tel.: +49 5261 942 90 - 44
Reference number: 35202