At Fraunhofer, we invent the future - as the largest research organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Fraunhofer IOSB-INA in Lemgo offers committed employees exciting tasks with a lot of responsibility and creative freedom. Our mission is: "Empowering our Partners for the Digital Age". On behalf of our customers from the various sectors of business and government, we apply the latest findings from science and application to concrete projects in an interdisciplinary manner. We are one of the leading research institutions in the technology network "Intelligent Technical Systems Ostwestfalen-Lippe it's OWL".
Development of demonstrators and graphical user interfaces for AI applications
Fraunhofer IOSB-INA is working on machine learning methods that are used to analyze and optimize industrial production plants. The practical use of such approaches requires extensive training data sets, which are often not available to a sufficient extent in existing plants. This gap shall be closed by suitable simulation models which allow to generate the required training data. Your task is to create these simulation models.
- You are studying computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, optimization and simulation or similar.
- You demonstrate an independent and structured way of working.
- You are proficient in at least one programming language (for example, C, C++, Java, Python).
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in modeling and simulation of technical processes (not mandatory).
What you can expect:
- You will work independently on interesting projects and conceptualize, model and implement software for intelligent technical systems.
- You will acquire knowledge and skills in an exciting and practically relevant subject area.
Questions about this position will be gladly answered:
Frau Astrid Alteheld
Assistentin der Institutsleitung/Personalrecruiting /-sachbearbeitung