At Fraunhofer, we invent the future - as the largest research organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Fraunhofer IOSB-INA in Lemgo offers committed employees exciting tasks with a lot of responsibility and creative freedom. Our mission is: "Empowering our Partners for the Digital Age". On behalf of our customers from the various sectors of business and government, we apply the latest findings from science and application to concrete projects in an interdisciplinary manner. We are one of the leading research institutions in the technology network "Intelligent Technical Systems Ostwestfalen-Lippe it's OWL".
Development of demonstrators and graphical user interfaces for AI applications
Fraunhofer IOSB-INA works on machine learning methods that are used to analyze and optimize industrial production facilities. The practical application of the machine learning methods takes the form of demonstrators and graphical user interfaces. Its task is to create the hardware and software components required for this purpose.
- You are studying computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, optimization and simulation or similar.
- You demonstrate an independent and structured way of working.
- You are proficient in at least one programming language (for example, C, C++, Java, Python).
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the creation of graphical user interfaces.
What you can expect:
- You will work independently on interesting projects and conceptualize, model and implement software for intelligent technical systems.
- You will acquire knowledge and skills in an exciting and practically relevant subject area.
Questions about this position will be gladly answered:
Frau Astrid Alteheld
Assistentin der Institutsleitung/Personalrecruiting /-sachbearbeitung