Fraunhofer IOSB-INA in Lemgo offers an extremely attractive working environment in a highly innovative key industry. We are one of the leading research institutions in the technology network "Intelligent Technical Systems Ostwestfalen Lippe it's OWL".
Our mission: "Empowering our Partners for the Digital Age".
What you bring
- In addition to a completed university degree in computer science, information technology or similar fields of study, we require an interest in modern software architecture and software development methods.
- You have very good German and English language skills and possess a high degree of initiative, creativity and team spirit.
- Previous experience in data platforms, artificial intelligence, requirements analysis, and Agile project management is desirable.
- If you are suitably qualified, we offer the possibility of a part-time master's degree or a doctorate and make the facilities and laboratories of our institute available to you for this purpose.
What you can expect
You will work in an interdisciplinary team with a high degree of independence and take on tasks in the design and development of software for the use of artificial intelligence in the areas of Smart Factory and Smart City. You will work on varied use cases together with different companies and municipalities.
Your duties will include:
- Design of open IT and software architectures for AI platforms
- Agile development and testing of software solutions
- Implementation of scientific research and technology transfer projects
- Cooperation with industry and other research institutions
- Project results represented to clients and through publications in the professional community
The weekly working time is 39 hours. Severely disabled persons are given preference in the event of equal suitability. We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance to professional equality irrespective of gender.
Fraunhofer is the largest organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Our research fields are geared to people's needs: Health, Safety, Communication, Mobility, Energy and Environment. We are creative, we shape technology, we design products, we improve processes, we open up new paths.
Questions about this position will be gladly answered: Frau Astrid Alteheld
Assistant to the head of the institute/personnel recruiting/administration