Fraunhofer IOSB-INA in Lemgo offers committed scientists exciting tasks with responsibility and a lot of creative freedom. On behalf of our customers from various areas of business and government, we apply the latest findings from science and application to concrete projects in an interdisciplinary manner.
We are one of the leading research institutions in the BMBF top cluster "Intelligent Technical Systems Ostwestfalen Lippe it's OWL". At Fraunhofer, we invent the future - as the largest research organization for application-oriented research in Europe.
Our mission: "Empowering our Partners for the Digital Age".
What you bring
- In addition to a degree in computer science or electrical engineering, we require very good knowledge in the areas of operating systems and software development.
- In addition, you have very good German and English language skills.
- Previous knowledge in the field of automation technology is desirable.
- If you are suitably qualified, we offer you the opportunity to successfully complete a doctorate and provide you with the facilities and laboratories of our institute for this purpose.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team with a high degree of independence and take on tasks in the research and development of new solutions for intelligent technical systems in automation technology with a focus on software development.
- Cooperation with industry and other research institutions - Implementation of scientific research projects and technology transfer projects
- Design, development (analysis/specification/implementation) and testing (validation and verification) of software architectures and applications (platforms, interfaces, user interfaces, databases)
- Project results represented to clients and through publications in the professional community
- Project acquisition and preparation of project proposals for new research projects in German and English Employment, remuneration and social benefits are based on the collective agreement for the public service (TVöD).
The position is initially limited to 2 years.
The weekly working time is 39 hours.
Severely disabled persons will be given preference in case of equal suitability.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance to the professional equality of women and men.
Fraunhofer is the largest organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Our research fields are geared to the needs of people: Health, Security, Communication, Mobility, Energy and Environment. We are creative, we design technology, we design products, we improve processes, we open new paths.
Fraunhofer IOSB-INA offers the best conditions for balancing family and career. Diverse career opportunities are an integral part of the part of the institute's philosophy
If you have any questions about this position in Lemgo, please contact
Assistant to the director of the institute
Tel.: 05261/ 94290-22
Please send your application with all important documents preferably by email to: email@example.com.