Fraunhofer IOSB-INA offers an extremely attractive working environment in a highly innovative key industry. You will work in a dedicated management team where you can contribute your own ideas and actively shape future development directions. Involvement in academic teaching is possible. Regular further training tailored to your individual needs and the best possible technical equipment are just as much a matter of course as a corporate culture characterized by collegiality.
We are one of the leading research institutions in the technology network "Intelligent Technical Systems Ostwestfalen Lippe it's OWL".
Our Mission: "Empowering our Partners for the Digital Age".
What you bring:
- You have a university degree in computer science, automation technology, electrical engineering, or physics (diploma or master's degree).
- You have knowledge of modern IT architectures and methodological skills in software development.
- In addition, you have very good German and English language skills and are characterized by teamwork, creativity and an independent, structured and goal-oriented approach to work.
- Some prior experience in open data, requirements analysis, and agile project management is desirable.
What you can expect:
- In exciting and varied projects with partners from industry, the public sector and academia, you will conceptualize, model and implement software for intelligent technical systems.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team with a high degree of autonomy and take on independent tasks in the research and development of new solutions for Industrie 4.0 and develop software for the digitalization of the public sector.
If you are suitably qualified, we offer you the opportunity to do a doctorate and make the facilities and laboratories of our institute available to you for this purpose.
Her main areas of activity in detail:
- Design of IT and software architectures for open data platforms
- Agile development and testing of software solutions
- Implementation of scientific research and technology transfer projects
- Cooperation with industry and other research institutions
- Project results represented to clients and through publications in the professional community
The position is limited to 2 years.
The weekly working time is 39 hours.
Severely disabled persons are given preference in the case of equal suitability.
We would like to point out that the chosen job title also includes the third gender.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches importance to professional equality irrespective of gender.
Fraunhofer is the largest organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Our research fields are geared to people's needs: Health, safety, communication, mobility, energy and the environment. We are creative, we shape technology, we design products, we improve processes, we open up new paths.
Questions about this position will be answered by:
Frau Astrid Alteheld
Assistant to the head of the institute/personnel recruiting/administrationTel.: 05261/94290-23
Reader Service Code: IOSB-2019-81