At Fraunhofer, we invent the future - as the largest research organization for application-oriented research in Europe.
Fraunhofer IOSB-INA in Lemgo offers committed scientists exciting tasks with responsibility and a lot of creative freedom. On behalf of our partners from various areas of business and government, we apply the latest findings from science and application to concrete projects in an interdisciplinary manner.
We are one of the leading research institutions in the Technolgoe network "Intelligent Technical Systems Ostwestfalen Lippe it's OWL".
Unsere Mission: "Befähigung unserer Partner für das digitale Zeitalter".
What you bring:
- You have a university degree in the field of (business) informatics, engineering or related disciplines
- In addition to general development knowledge in the programming languages C++ or C#, you ideally have basic knowledge in the area of human-machine interaction.
- Interest in issues from manufacturing and production in the area of assistance systems
- Previous experience in the field of industrial automation is desirable but not a prerequisite
- In addition, you have good German and / or English language skills and are characterized by teamwork, initiative and communication skills
What you can expect:
You will work in an interdisciplinary team with a high degree of independence and take on tasks in the research and development of new solutions for safe intelligent technical systems on your own responsibility. We offer you an exciting working environment.
Your tasks include:
- Personal and professional development in challenging and practical R&D projects
- Development of new concepts in the field of user-friendly design of technical systems and their prototypical implementation
- Opportunity to participate in conferences, trade shows, and seminars, and to network within the human-machine interaction community
- If you are suitably qualified, we offer the possibility of a successful doctorate and provide you with the facilities and laboratories of our institute for this purpose..
Employment, remuneration and social benefits are based on the collective agreement for the public sector (TVöD). In addition, Fraunhofer may grant performance- and success-based variable compensation components. The position is initially limited to 2 years.
The weekly working time is 39 hours. Severely disabled persons are given preference in the event of equal suitability..
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance to professional equality between women and men. Fraunhofer is the largest organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Our research fields are geared to people's needs: Health, safety, communication, mobility, energy and the environment. We are creative, we shape technology, we design products, we improve processes, we open up new paths.
Questions about this position will be gladly answered:
Frau Astrid Alteheld
Assistant to the head of the institute/personnel recruiting/administration
Please send your application with all important documents preferably by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.