Fraunhofer IOSB, with its 500 employees, offers dedicated scientists challenging tasks with responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. On behalf of our customers from the various sectors of industry and government, we apply the latest findings from science and application to concrete projects in an interdisciplinary manner. Contact with international partners and customers as well as with the academic environment is a matter of course. Our internal personnel development concept leads to a clear career orientation and systematic promotion.
Our Fraunhofer Application Center Industrial Automation (IOSB-INA) in Lemgo is one of the leading research institutions in the BMBF top cluster "Intelligent Technical Systems OstWestfalenLippe it's OWL".
What you bring:
- You have a university degree in (business) informatics, engineering or related subjects
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge in the area of human-machine interaction
- Interest in issues from manufacturing and production in the area of assistance systems
- Previous experience in the field of industrial automation is desirable but not a prerequisite
- Interest in the acquisition, implementation and management of consulting and research projects in the production engineering environment
- In addition, you have good German and English language skills and are characterized by teamwork, initiative and strong communication skills
What you can expect:
You will work in an interdisciplinary team with a high degree of independence and will take on tasks in the research and development of new solutions for safe intelligent technical systems. We offer you an exciting working environment.
Your tasks include:
- You will work with direct contact to our partners and customers and perspectively take over the project management and coordination of larger industrial and research projects
- Personal and professional development in challenging and practical R&D projects
- Development of new concepts in the field of user-friendly design of technical systems and their prototypical implementation
- Cooperation with industry and other research institutions
- Opportunity to participate in conferences, trade shows, and seminars, and to network within the human-machine interaction community
- Presentation of work results to our partners and at international conferences
We offer you the opportunity to successfully complete your doctorate and provide you with the facilities and laboratories of our institute for this purpose.
Employment, remuneration and social benefits are based on the collective agreement for the public service (TVöD). In addition, Fraunhofer can offer performance performance and success-related variable compensation components. The position is initially limited to 2 years. The weekly working time is 39 hours. Severely disabled persons will be given preference in case of equal suitability. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft attaches great importance professional equality of women and men. Fraunhofer is the largest organization for application-oriented research in Europe. Our research fields are geared to people's needs: Health, Security, Communication, Mobility, Energy and Environment. We are creative, we shape technology, we design products, we improve processes, we open up new paths.
Questions about this position will be answered by:
Frau Astrid Alteheld
Assistant to the head of the institute/personnel recruiting/administrationTel.: 05261/94290-23
Please send your application with all important documents preferably by email to: email@example.com.