LoRaWAN Testing is a complete test environment for checking applications based on the LoRaWAN radio technology. The test environment consists of a LoRaWAN gateway, a LoRaWAN server, a LoRaWAN app server, and a test framework.
Application developers can define test cases by defining inputs from the application and matching them with received outputs from the LoRaWAN gateway.
When used for industrial products, the test environment is extended by software modules to also cover test scenarios according to the IT security standard IEC-62443.
- Test environment based on the Python programming language
- Easy integration into existing tools
- Complete control over communication participants
- Independent of existing LoRaWAN infrastructure
Fields of application
- Application area Secure development process according to IEC-62443: LoRaWAN-Testing supports application developers and testers of LoRaWAN-based products with a fully automated test environment. Extensions additionally enable the coverage of test scenarios according to IEC-62443.